The following is a list of any shoot-outs or heated events as seen in the David Ayer films U-571, The Fast and the Furious, Training Day, Dark Blue, S.W.A.T., Harsh Times, Street Kings, End of Watch, Sabotage, Fury and Suicide Squad.
A shootout is a gun battle between armed groups. A shootout often, but not necessarily, pits law enforcement against criminal elements; it could also involve two groups outside of law enforcement, such as rival gangs. A shootout in a war-like context (i.e. regularly constituted armed forces or even guerrilla or insurgent forces) would usually be considered a battle (depending on size), rather than a shootout. Shootouts are often portrayed in action films and western films.
- Initial shoot-out between Nazi and Allied forces with the latter taking over a submarine operated by the former
- Submarine battle between the captured sub and another German battleship
- Drive-by shoot-out between Johnny Tran and Lance Nguyen's gang Vs. Dominic Toretto and Brian O'Connor
- Neighborhood shoot-out between a couple of hostile neighborhood gangbangers and Alonzo Harris
- Bank robbery shoot-out between three bank robbers Vs. police officers and SWAT police (led by Jim Street and Brian Gamble).
- Shoot-outs between LAPD squad and various gang members
- Shoot-out between Gamble's henchmen and Hondo's SWAT team
- Shoot-out during Gulf War set combat zone
- Shoot-out between Jim Davis and various Latino gangsters
- Shoot-out between Kim thugs and Tom Ludlow
- Shoot-out between Paul Diskant and Ludlow Vs. "Coates" and "Fremont"
- Brief shoot-out encounter between Tom Ludlow Vs. Dante Demille and Cosmo Santos
- Various heated encounters and gunfights
- Various shoot-outs and enclosed gunfight segments between heavily armed D.E.A. agents and drug cartel sicarios
- Countless tank battles and on-foot ambushes